jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

3 days and counting........................

There is an unsettled feeling about committing the rest of your life in faithfulness to a human being - when you don't know the future.......
But OH - is it amazing to watch the Lord change your heart.....and to truly know the perfect love that casts out fear.
"Fear not, I am with you, oh, be not dismayed for I am your God and will still give you aid.
I will strengthen you, help you and cause you to stand, upheld by my righteous omnipotent hand."

In Christ Alone my hope is found.........and Brent is a great blessing in my life to conform me to my Savior.
sigh.
Random, I know.

1 Comments:

At 10/30/2007 3:51 PM, Blogger Craver Vii said...

Hooray for both of you! Blessings, Friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home