jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sentiments.

How do we stay encouraged throughout our lives.......feeling as though your life actually matters and counts for other people and the hallowing of God's Name and the character building that results?

Lately, seeing the kindness of my fiance's friends in their unashamed love and gratitude for him as their brother.......has me feeling blessed and encouraged.
I know that Brent is not Jesus.......but certainly, I realize how God has given him a grace and compassion and sympathy that is supernatural.
Can a girl need ANYTHING more than that?
Is that not EXACTLY how Christ loves His church?

We fail and cry and repent.
He, hugs us and tells us it's forgiven......and that He's not going anywhere.
"Never will I leave you, nor forsake you."

We are stubborn and strong willed and hurt about something.
He, finds a way to get past the wall to penetrate the heart and in turn, we love Him even more.
"I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."

We have a super hard day and grumble
He, listens well and brings fresh perspective - TRUTH to us.

We laugh and rejoice,
He rejoices with us.
"As the bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so shall your God rejoice over you."

May God change us to be more and more as a reflection of Christ and His church.
Brent, thank you for showing me Jesus' love and mercy toward me.......I love you more than Adam does. ;)

In the Love of Christ Jesus ~
Jennifer

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2007 10:08 AM, Blogger Carla said...

Hey there
I randomly came upon your blog :)
I love reading your writing!
It really is amazing the love God has for us. What a blessing it is to know our Father in heavem =)
Carla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home