jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Odd Dream ~

Woke up at 1:43am, no joke.....in the middle of a dream that I was being beaten because of my faith in Christ. The ODD thing is...that 143 is code for I LOVE YOU. (one letter, four letters, three letters)

I find it amazing sometimes how God is kind to do things uniquely in our lives that will get our attention set on Him.
He knows me better than I know myself, and how to get my attention.....and how I will interpret things that happen.

This deal I took to mean,
"I love you, suffer well"

(don't get all worried for me friends.........I only take things to heart that line up with Scripture- God's word dominates)

1 Comments:

At 4/30/2007 9:02 PM, Blogger Aspiring Girl said...

i love the disclaimer on the end of your note. lol!
no worries- i know EXACTLY what you're talking about. not too long ago i was talking to my brother that if i'm making a decision, and all things line up but I don't have a peace about it, I wont choose to do it- and some ppl would disagree b/c peace is a "Feeling"... the Holy Spirit works in our lives in many ways and my experience (feeling or practical) has ALWAYS been in line with God's word.
but I read ya!
can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home