jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Joy in Heaven ~

You know what is amazing ? When someone you have loved and prayed for - one of whom you sinned with previously - comes to see the truths of God.
That there IS forgiveness, and you can tell that they are repentant toward God.
I'm on the edge of tears of joy this afternoon (and probably will be the rest of my day) as I just had lunch with just such a person....One that I've prayed for - who has known me IN MY sin - has come to realize that God forgives......... and more importantly, that he needs to be forgiven.

My deepest desire is that he will see and truly perceive - that Jesus is the treasure - the precious innocent Lamb - the one who took the punishment for our sins. There is definitely something going on that is not of the world in this man - and after talking to him -
I am left again, marveling about how I've been "kept" lately........through trials, in spite of sin and failures, some that I can't even see.............what kind of God are we talking about here??!!
dang.
Is there any human on earth that would go and put themselves in the electric chair - in the place of a proven guilty - child molester ?? Well, our sin, our lust, pride, lack of love etc - are ALL high treason against the God who created us, and He Himself came in human flesh as a baby, grew up was tempted in every way that we are as we grew up - yet was blameless - completely perfect - without sin - and having compassion on us, took our death penalty.....crushing the power of sin and death......

Christology - the most precious of the doctrines.......

love Him today ~
In Christ because He first loved me,
Jen2

4 Comments:

At 3/14/2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Craver Vii said...

Oh happy day! God is great!!

Brace yourself. Satan will (predictably) try to steal your joy.

 
At 3/14/2007 1:40 PM, Blogger Rob said...

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS AMAZING MERCY!!

 
At 3/15/2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Jen2 said...

Surely.

I'm heading on a retreat (one way or another) this weekend.
For quality time with the Lord.
One of my best friends and I are driving to either Ontario....(if our dear brother's trap muscle feels well enough to play in his hockey tourney) OR we're heading to Duluth, Lord willing.

Yeah, it's Hibby....we're going to be "alone, together"

I know that I need it more than my next breath....I can feel the temptations to be concerned about all things but my soul - daily.....
Please pray for us brother.

We want to meet with the Lord and be changed by Him....an abiding change.

Thank you and God bless you for your encouragement and reminder of the tempter.

In truth with you,
Jen2

 
At 3/16/2007 12:10 PM, Blogger Craver Vii said...

Oh boy. You and "Hibby" alone together... Lord have mercy. Try not to get yourselves kicked out of Canada, 'kay?

Er, what I mean to say is, go deep Sister, and may the richness of His blessings abound in you (plural) as well as through you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home