jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Monday, March 05, 2007

I have a sinus infection....again......
I'm working 10-11 hours a day lately with high stress and 15 minutes for lunch....
I am the only 'single' gal in my women's small group....
I'm having to go to court on a traffic ticket that I received unfairly.........
and I haven't been able to get to the gym for 3 days...(adds to stress level)

But what really gets my goat....(er sheep...whatever)
Our names are written in the Lamb's book of life and it can never be blotted out !!!!
So.....Blessed be the Name of the Lord !!

Don't you want to feel the weight of that sentence more and more -- as in, the depths that Job might have felt while HE said that....

Stand firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

** Remember to pray for the persecuted churches. We have not yet resisted to the point of shedding our own blood....but many ARE doing that as I type this.
Only 8,000 more unreached people groups to seek out before Jesus comes back for us.....

Press on~

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/06/2007 10:27 AM, Blogger Rob said...

miss jen- i would love to pray for you! how can i? sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate these days.
YES, PRAISE THE LORD that He's written our names in the book of Life! AMEN TO THAT, SISTA!! I can't WAIT for His return!!!!!!!!!!! We's gonna celebrate with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!

 
At 3/07/2007 6:36 AM, Blogger Craver Vii said...

Sinus infections are no fun. Is it a deviated septum? If you make it over to the Chicago area, I have a Dremmel tool...

 
At 3/07/2007 7:14 AM, Blogger Jen2 said...

Ha !
That's what my dad used to say when we were kids.....

5 year old Jennifer "Daddy I have a tooth ache"

Papa Daas "Oh, hey,well you're in luck, I have a tool in the garage for that!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home