jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hibby - Quote of the Week :)

"I’m in a weird mood myself today. Lyndon just called and I told him I was crazy once. That’s when they put me in the circle room and told me to sit in the corner. CORNER! There were no corners! So I started to dig. That’s when I found the worms. WORMS! I hate worms! They drive me crazy. …I was crazy once.

He told me I was weird."

She makes me feel less crazy......every time we talk......*sigh*
Thanks Hibby !!!

9 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 7:47 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey, no problemo chica. I'm here for ya. :)

 
At 3/22/2007 11:18 AM, Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

That's NOT the whole quote! Tell her what ELSE I said!

 
At 3/26/2007 8:43 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ok........what else was said? Heh, do you remember?

 
At 3/27/2007 3:31 PM, Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

I said that I LOVE crazy girls! Bring on the crazy women!

 
At 3/27/2007 3:32 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/27/2007 3:32 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey! What's this about crazy women I hear?!

 
At 3/27/2007 3:35 PM, Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Wow. Proof that you are crazy...so you ADMIT you hear "crazy women"? Well, admittance is the first step!

Do you hear any other voices besides those of disembodied crazy women?

 
At 3/27/2007 3:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ha, being it you ARE the 'crazy women.'

 
At 3/27/2007 7:45 PM, Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Oh? You think I'm a woman? Or are you saying that you hear your own voice? (I suspect there's some form of circular reasoning going on here!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home