jendaas

HEART * MINISTRY * MISCELLANIES *

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Christology in Layman's terms ~


"I'm no holier than thou pal, I'm not bashin' you
I just want to be frank like a Hebrew National
Get it straight the human race's a death row inmate
One liberates, but He's the one that most men hate
When sin takes or should I say took the world captive
Death came after, then universal disaster
Just before they wrote the final chapter -
Out of the blue the best made a move like a true chess master
And absolutely brought sin and death to its knees
By dying on a tree with no leaves, true indeed
Jesus is who He be, the only One that saves men
From the heavenlies but down to earth like the pavement
Cheer this champion, no more dissin' Him
On the count of three start kissin' him1,2,3
ahhh feel the romance of the Father Abba,
The lover man with more rank than Shabba
Some think death ends the drama, but I'm a
Remind you death is not a period it's just a comma"

~ The Cross Movement

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 1:32 PM, Blogger Rob said...

jen, you make me smile....especially as i read those lyrics!

man, last night at james and annes house rocked my world....i am not kidding!

rob :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home